Setting a 24/7 standard.
Our employees are our most valuable resource, and no aspect of our business is of greater importance than their personal safety – on and off the job. That’s why at CCC, each level of management is directly responsible for demonstrating safety leadership, providing a safe work environment and promoting safety as a core value.
To us, there’s no such thing as a successful project, unless it’s built safely. That’s why our primary goal is to obtain a Total Safety Culture, where all CCC and subcontracted employees automatically, actively and voluntarily eliminate and prevent at-risk behaviors and conditions from developing in the workplace and even at home.
The fact that safety is listed as our first core value is no accident. With it as our primary focus, we know from experience that quality, profitability, satisfied customers and happy workers will follow.
CCC Strategic Safety, Health and Environmental Plan.
Mission: To become a benchmark company
Our CCC Strategic Safety, Health and Environmental Plan (The Plan) provides us with a roadmap that keeps people safe by ensuring we implement the most advanced and proven safety techniques and equipment. It also demonstrates to employees that CCC always has their interests in mind , which helps make us an employer of choice and enables us to hire and retain the best of the best.
Committed to safety.
Our company leaders are dedicated to the promotion of People-Based Safety (PBS) concepts that go beyond industry standards. We’re also committed to putting words into action:
- Our President and CEO , Steve Fragnoli, leads a weekly safety teleconference with all field leaders to discuss the successes and challenges of the previous week
- Our Safety Observation System (SOS) uses PBS concepts to encourage positive safety actions and identifies the leading indicators that can cause injuries
- Safety Committees, which are established on larger sites, encourage safety awareness and participation from all employees
- Pre-project safety plans are created for all projects
- Employee leadership training programs are combined with OSHA 30-hour required training
Industry leaders in safety.
CCC recognizes the importance of safety, not only in the workplace, but also at home. We’re committed to encouraging all employees and their families to participate in positive activities that contribute to a safe environment in every aspect of their lives. Our commitment to safety has been validated by one of the lowest Experience Modification Rates (EMR) rates in the industry.
“Each member of your team showed that they held a personal investment in the safety and wellbeing of all workers onsite. This showed through the constant monitoring of work activities, the daily safety reviews and the cleanliness of the site.”
– Imad Habbouche, General Motors